Friday, February 5, 2010

Chicken Stir Fry

I always thought that stir-fry implied some complicated recipe involving many steps, but I have found this to be untrue! Yeah! I am sure there are some really yummy actual homemade stir fry recipes out there, but I am a fan of quick and easy so here is mine:4-5 chicken tenders, diced OR 1 can of chicken
1 package frozen stir fry veggies
your favorite stir fry sauce

Dice chicken. Place in pan coated with olive oil and add your favorite sauce. Mine is this:
Cook in sauce until chicken is cooked through. Then add package of frozen veggies and add a little more sauce depending on how "juicy" you want it. Then let simmer until veggies are soft.

Voila! Super easy. I served this with white rice and these egg rolls:
I found those in the frozen section at Sam's Club. Enjoy!

No comments: