Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkin Crunch Cake


1 small can pumpkin (15 oz)
1 can evaporated milk
1 1/2 C sugar
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp salt
4 eggs
1 yellow cake mix
1 C chopped pecans
1 stick butter, thinly sliced

Mix pumpkin, milk, sugar, spice, salt and eggs. Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
Sprinkle (in order) on top of pumpkin mixture: cake mix, pecans, thin slices of butter.
Bake at 350 for 50 minutes. Serve warm or cool with whip cream.

(Recipe courtesy of Tiffany Hopkinson -thanks!)

2 comments:

Sister Sue said...

Your mom told me I had to check out your blog and she was right. How fun! I'm a fan. I'm going to check out all the recipes-except the Thai ones. Don't like the fish taste.

The Barb Chronicles said...

hey... I want to make Tom Ka (thai coconut soup) want to try with me... I will come down and visit you for the day and we can play???? Is there an Asian food store in flag? Barb