Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Parmesean Chicken

7-8 chicken tenders (less or more depending on family size)
1 C Parmesan cheese
1/2 bread crumbs
1 C mayo or 1 stick melted butter

This recipe originally called for butter, but I switched it out for mayo. I think it is yummier with mayo, but you use what you like.

Combine bread crumbs and cheese in medium bowl or ziplock and mix well. Dip chicken in butter or mayo (be generous if it's mayo). Dredge chicken in bread crumb mixture (be VERY generous). Place on cookie sheet to bake. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

I like to use tenders because it cooks faster and more even, but you can use breasts too. It seems like I can never make enough of this dish. There are never leftovers no matter how much I make. It is definitely a family favorite.

(Courtesy of my sister, Taralyn)

No comments: