Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Andes Creme de Menthe Cookies

We have decided that these are our new family favorites. Soooo yummy.

1/2 C softened butter (1 stick)
3/4 C brown sugar
1/2 C sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
1 package Andes Creme de Menthe Baking Chips*
2 2/3 C flour

Blend butter, sugar, soda, power, vanilla, and eggs until creamy. Stir in chips and then flour. Roll into small balls and bake on greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 fo 8-10 minutes. Leave on pan for 2 minutes before moving to cooling rack.

*I only used 1/2 the bag and I thought it was plenty. Plus, that way you can make 2 batches.
*The first time I made these, both Bryan and I thought something was missing. So this time around I added 1/2 tsp salt and it made a HUGE difference. They were perfect with the salt. Let me know what you do.

(Courtesy of Barb Bakes)

No comments: