Sunday, September 20, 2009

White Chocolate Cinnamon Toast Crunchers

Fact: I LOVE cooking/baking in a big kitchen. It is so great to actually have room to make cookies and let the girls help. It is even greater to have room to put down a cooling rack. You should look forward to all the yummy baking I will be doing in the near future.

White Chocolate Cinnamon Toast Crunchers
(that's right, cinnamon toast crunch cereal - be excited)

2 sticks softened butter
1 C packed brown sugar
3/4 C granulated sugar
2 eggs
1 T vanilla extract
2 1/2 C flour
1 C slightly crushed Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 bag white chocolate chips

Beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Slowly beat in eggs and vanilla until well combined. In large bowl combing flour, cereal, baking powder and salt. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet.

Add chips until just combined, don't over mix.

Spoon dough in 1 inch balls on cookie sheet. Bake at 400 for 9-12 minutes or until edges start to turn golden brown

I have to admit I was very skeptical of these because I am NOT a fan of white chocolate chips, so I only used half the bag of chips - but they were soooo yummy!!! We all couldn't stop eating the dough. Bryan even said, "These are delicious!" The cereal makes them really chewy too. Yummy, yummy, gumdrops!
(Courtesy of picky-palate-com)

2 comments:

The Barb Chronicles said...

I LOVE picky palate! She is the BOMB. Try that steak sandwhich I put on mine yesterday, it was by far the BEST sandwhich I have ever had! Yum! loving your blog!

Jessica Allen said...

LOVE THIS!!!! =-)