Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Super Chocolate Cake

This is my Grandma Boyer's recipe and it is, hands down, the best chocolate cake I have every had in my life! I promise you that my Grandma's cake will not disappoint.

This is what you need:

1 MOIST yellow cake mix (yes yellow)
1 large instant chocolate pudding
2 C milk
2 eggs

Don't follow the recipe on the back of the box. Follow these instructions. Mindlessly obey and you will be happy :)

Mix yellow cake mix and pudding together. Mix really well or you will have lumpy cake. Next, beat the eggs in a separate bowl and add into the milk. Pour milk mixture into dry ingredients. Beat well for 2 minutes -ish.

Pour into your favorite greased cake pan, mine is the bunt pan.
Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes, unless you have bunt pan, then it's like 40. Look at the back of box for size of cake pan and cooking time.
Works great as cupcakes too.Frost with chocolate frosting. Check labels for frosting recipe. Enjoy!

1 comment: