Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I have started to realize and I'm sure you have too, that I don't really stick to my menu. With my husbands working the graveyard shift half of the week he misses a lot of dinner. So most of the time I make really quick stuff that the kids will like and then I just eat . . . whatever.

I also realized that since I am in no way a perfectionist I might start posting what I "really make for dinner" not just the good recipes that turn out. For example:

Tonight all I did was fry some hamburger patties and onions in olive oil and worts sauce. I also made some hash browns to go with it. That is what Bryan and I had. The girls had leftover frozen chicken patties and applesauce.

Now that is what I REALLY had for dinner tonight.

1 comment:

Jessica Allen said...

We had BLT's while the kids had grilled cheese and complained that they didn't get any bacon....poor things!!!!