Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Honey-Ginger Glazed Tilapia

So, Bryan and I have been trying to change our eating habits and loose weight - stuff like that.  I am proud to say that between the 2 of us we have lost a total weight of 24 lbs!!!  Go us!  Anyways, we have been trying to eat healthy and we found this recipe from my cousins food blog ( http://cabbagepatchcait.wordpress.com/ ) which had a link to www.ourbestbites.com

Seriously enjoy becasue it was SO YUMMY that I will be making it again.  (Mom and Dad we are making this for you when you come :)  )

Marinade:
3 T honey
3 T light soy sauce
3 T balsamic vinegar
1 tsp grated ginger root (I used ground)
2 tsp minced garlic
2 tsp olive oil

Whisk together all ingredients.  Marinate the 2-6 tilapia for 20 minutes - 1 hour. 
Broil for 4-6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with a fork. 

If you follow the link there is a recipe for a Creamy Dipping Sauce, we didn't do this, but I am sure it is yummy too. 

We had this with brown rice and steamed broccoli.  Yummy!

No comments: